Basinghall's facilities ensure ease of operation and provide a safe and positive
work environment for everyone involved, be it human or equine.
Solid, age appropriate fencing surrounds every paddock, from the smaller individual veterinary yard to the largest sheltered paddocks, enabling young horses to develop and exercise safely.
The dedicated foaling, hospital, breeding and handling units are all connected and specific attention has been paid to the safe and easy movement of stock through a linking system of laneways and yards which allow access to all corners of the property.
- Tranquil environment on the banks of Lake Nagambie.
- Equine specific pasture species.
- Strong and safe fencing.
- 47 securely fenced individual and group paddocks, ranging in size up to 45 acres.
- High reliability water right for irrigation.
- Holding yards linking laneways throughout the property.
- Existing river gums shading paddocks and planted shelter belts.
- Floodlit foaling unit with night-watch and neo-natal hospital boxes linked.
- Fully equipped veterinary / breeding unit linked to teasing unit.
- Dedicated handling unit for young horses.
- Lunging ring and walking track for educating during sales preparation.
- Fully integrated feed system delivering tailored diets.
- Two barn complexes with large, well-ventilated boxes.
- BBQ and entertainment area for clients.
- Parade area for inspection of stock.
- Wireless internet access in Administration.
- Property staffed 24 hours a day.